Friday, March 30, 2012
Ten Years Ago Today
Tiffany,
Ten years ago today, we met in the travel section of Books-a-Million. We walked all over the store, then went to our Jodie Foster movie at Tinseltown. Afterwards we had Mexican food. I drove us there, but warned that you shouldn’t get in a car with a stranger. You ordered a spinach quesadilla and I said you had beautiful green eyes. You made sure I was wearing good shoes.
Now we have a wonderful son, and you are living an exciting new life. I am glad you are happy, and so glad we met. I will always be rooting for you even as I wonder what surprise you will spring on me next, ha.
Have a great time in Phoenix. I’m sure your grandpa will be happy to see you are a hot mama now.
-Jerry

No comments:
Post a Comment